Criteria For Support
While the method for awarding a grant may differ among programs and initiatives, consideration always is given to the following criteria:
- Does the project address a significant funding gap or support a critical opportunity related to the foundation's mission?
- Is the project designed to achieve both the objectives of the applicant organization and the program goals of the foundation?
- What is the project's potential for long-term impact in terms of replication, reach, visibility or changes in the field?
- Does the applicant organization have the capacity to effectively execute the project?
- What opportunity exists to leverage additional resources as a result of DDCF funding?